Design Visualization Specialist responsible for creating and graphically enhancing a wide variety of
elements ranging from conceptual renderings to computer-generated imagery (CGI) and animation.
Duties include modeling and translating details from conceptual ideas to final products for engineering and architectural visualization projects. Software frequently employed includes 3ds Max, AutoCAD, Microstation, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, VRay, Sketchup and Revit. Professional skills include 3D modeling, 3D rigging, facial rigging, lighting, texturing, set design, 3D animation, stop motion animation and 3d printing.
And boy, oh boy, do I love doing this.
- Currently at Figg Bridge Group in Tallahassee. Happily doing a range of tasks from modeling and rendering fantasic Bridges as Art to making physical models for presentation and display. Primarily in 3ds Max and Vray from Bentley Microstation and Autodesk CAD files.
- Formerly at Gannett Fleming, Camp Hill PA. Responsible for all aspects of architectural, MEP, roadway, bridge visualizations and animations. Working primarily in 3ds Max from BIM projects; Bentley Microstation, Autodesk Revit and AutoCAD platforms. Also responsible for corporate video production; filming and editing, working in Adobe Premiere, After Effects and Audition. I’ve worked on over 235 different projects so far at Gannett including over 60 animations and films.
- SHW Group, Houston TX. Responsible for architectural visualizations. Modeling in Sketchup and Max. Reading from AutoCAD and Revit files. Lighting, rendering in Mental ray and VRay. Working with designers in short turn around to produce client images. Photoshop and Illustrator art work for design boards and flatbooks. December 2007 to July 2009.
- Short Film, Cherie and Jasmine by Aki Wallace. All modeling,
rigging of character utilizing Jason Osipa’s Stop Staring and Jason Schleifer’s Animator
Friendly Rigging methods in Maya. Mel scripting, Photoshop. 2007.
- Short Film, Movin’ Out by Tamara Wagenknect. All modeling and
rigging of characters in Maya. Mel scripting, Photoshop. 2007.
- Short Film, Tot Spots. All modeling, texturing and
rigging of characters in lm. Maya, Mel scripting, Soft body Dynamics. Photoshop. 2007.
- EA Professional Production Class, made assets for games such as Tiger Woods Golf and NASCAR. Maya, Photoshop. 2007.
- Cardinal Law Group, Evanston IL. Drawings for patents. Illustrator, 3ds Max. 2000 to 2006.
- Visualizations for clients such as Powell Kleinschmidt Architects. Published in the book "Powell Kleinschmidt 25 Years of Architecture" p.162-165; Thomas Job Interiors and William Collins Furniture Design. 3D Max, Maya, Lightscape, Photoshop, Illustrator. 1999 to 2005.